No matter a student’s gender, religion, caste, creed, or degree of academic ability, Mount Litera Zee School BBSR will admit them as long as they meet all the other requirements for admission. If there are openings, Mount Litera Zee School BBSR accepts pupils into every class it holds. Only candidate observation sessions and parent/guardian interviews serve as the basis for admission to all Pre-Primary classes. In order to demonstrate that their child has finished the level of education necessary for the class to which entrance is sought, parents or guardians must present the pertinent credentials.
Candidates for admission to the Mount Litera Zee School’s Nursery must be at least three years old on March 1 of the year they are applying for admission. The age requirement for entrance to the next class increases in line with this. The minimum age requirement for enrollment in any class is upheld with the utmost rigour.
- If a student has to be withdrawn from the school, one calendar month’s notice or one month fee in lieu thereof has to be deposited. Exception may be made in case of sudden transfer of Armed forces personnel.
- Transfer Certificates for students withdrawn will not be issued until all dues are cleared.
- Students can be asked to leave the school on disciplinary grounds for issues related to Physical Violence, Verbal or Physical Abuse, Theft or any other serious crime.
- An application for Transfer Certificate must be submitted in the school office on or before 31st March, if a parent wants to withdraw his/her ward after the completion of an academic session. Failing this the fee for one quarter of the year will be payable by the parent.
- Fill the registration form
- Take the interaction/ test
- As per test results, parents will be given admission form.
- Admission is accepted along with the documents and fees
- Mode of payment of fees shall be in Cheque / Cash.
- Kidzee students are granted admission to Mount Litera Zee Schools on a priority basis.
- Admissions are granted to students on the basis of the following assessments:
- Nursery to II : Interaction of the child.
- III onwards: Written test based
- Student Viva are considered only as an interface technique
- Concept test are based on expected key milestones for every class.
- An interest inventory test must be taken by any student applying to Std. 10 at Zee School. For internal transfers, Mount Litera Zee School students are not required to take any entrance exams or assessments.
- Medical Fitness certificate
- Attested copy of birth certificate
- Progress card of previous academic year( std I onwards)
- Previous school’s leaving certificate if any
- Ration card and/or passport copy
- Passport size photograph of a child, mother & father.