- Fill the registration form
- Take the interaction/ test
- As per test results, parents will be given admission form.
- Admission is accepted along with the documents and fees
- Mode of payment of fees shall be in Cheque / Cash.
- Kidzee students are granted admission to Mount Litera Zee Schools on a priority basis.
- Admissions are granted to students on the basis of the following assessments:
- Nursery to II : Interaction of the child.
- III onwards: Written test based
- Student Viva are considered only as an interface technique
- Concept test are based on expected key milestones for every class.
- An interest inventory test must be taken by any student applying to Std. 10 at Zee School. For internal transfers, Mount Litera Zee School students are not required to take any entrance exams or assessments.
Documents to be submitted at the time of admission
- Medical Fitness certificate
- Attested copy of birth certificate
- Progress card of previous academic year( std I onwards)
- Previous school’s leaving certificate if any
- Ration card and/or passport copy
- Passport size photograph of a child, mother & father.